Few things rival a fresh sub sandwich from Subway. The full menu of fresh toppings and artisan sandwiches is now available at select ONroute locations.
- Ivy Charging Network is installing 80+ level 3 fast-chargers across all 23 ONroute locations, with the possibility of further expansion. Each location will have between two and four chargers to serve EV drivers.
- Ivy’s fast chargers will be operational at 20 ONroute stations by the end of 2023. Fast chargers at the remaining three ONroute stations will be operational by 2025.
- Ivy’s ONroute Charge & Go locations will offer charging speeds of up to 150 kW.
- Ivy’s Charge & Go fast-charging network will be Ontario’s largest and most connected, offering level 3 fast-chargers, delivering up to 100 km charge in 20 minutes or less.
- Ivy currently has 56 locations in the Charge & Go network connecting Ontario from east to west and north to south.
- The company also operates Ivy Park & Charge with 32 level 2 chargers in partnership with municipalities and businesses, offering destination-based charging for drivers not in a rush.
- This partnership is part of CTC’s ongoing expansion of EV charging infrastructure across Canada.
Check back here for ongoing construction updates including anticipated location opening dates.
When the EV chargers are estimated to go-live at each location:
Our family farm was established in 1978. Being born into a farming family, “I loved the work and everything that comes with it” says Manny Norman. I love everything about my farm and have worked on it all my life. I always try to yield the best produce that my land can give. My products are hand harvest and grown on rich deep soil, harvested at peak time to ensure top quality rather than quantity.
Thames River Melons is a family owned and operated fruit and vegetable farm located just outside of Innerkip, Ontario. With the help of friends, neighbours, and our community, we grow, harvest, and sell a wide variety of produce.